Pictures from the last two days

I had not been able to use my own computer until today and the computer I used for the last few days refused to work together with my camera. Therefore, uploading has been impossible. It sort of still is, since I can't access the internet with my computer. I had to move the pictures to my computer from my camera, then I had to move them with a USB stick to this computer and then cut them apart.

These two looks were what I had one yesterday and the day before. They're quite neutral looks, one a brown shade and the other a more purple one.

I just used a medium brown with a dark brown in the crease and lower lash line. Basic black eye liner and black mascara.

Quick tip! Using an eye shadow base is a very good idea! However, using too much of the eye shadow base is like not using any. It creases if there is too much of it! As you can see in the picture above, I used too much. I bought this eye shadow base a few days ago and I was probably using it for the second or third time.. I now know to use less... :D


In this look I had a gray-brown eye shadow on the lid. Purple and pink in the crease. Again, black eye liner and black mascara.


Stay tuned for Something blue... and a little smoky. :D