Haul, more blue and a little tip

Hey everyone! I don't know what has gotten into me, but I have really been liking blue eye shadows lately! I use them almost everyday.

I have a pinkish duocrome eye shadow on my lid. I have electric blue duocrome on the crease and above it. I have a dark midnight blue with golden glitter right in the crease in intensify the blue. Yellowish gold as a highlight.
I did a little shopping the other day and I got a new eye liner pencil. I'm in love! It's Lumene Natural Code Eye Dramatizer. So good on the waterline, it does not move.

Also I got two mineral powder blushes by Maybelline cause it was buy 2 Maybelline products for 15€.

I got 10 Topaz Rose (left) and 20 Moonlight Mauve (right). Topaz Rose is really pink. Really pink, perhaps like coral/orange pink. The Midnight Mauve looks a little brownish, at least the lid looks more brownish when it's right next to the Topaz Rose. Midnight Mauve is not really brown, I don't think. It seems a little more bluish pink. I see the colors that way, I don't know if you do.

Have you tried these blushes?

------------

Quick tip! A good way of finding out whether you blend the eye shadows well is to take a picture, preferably with the cuisine-program in your camera. It works the best I think and it really shows if you don't blend well enough.