Minty black

I looked like this a couple days ago.

I used a very black base on the lid only. I added some shimmery minty green/greenish turqoise on the whole lid.


Added some black eye shadow and created a strong v-shape to the outer corner connecting it to the crease. I used a mixture of a shimmery white and a shimmery beige eye shadow as the highlight and also used it to blend in the black in the crease.


To the inside of the v-shape I put some light brown primarily to blend in the black a little and so that the color difference between the minty green and black wouldn't be that big.

I used a soft eye liner pencil to line the top lash line and both waterlines. I used the black eye shadow to line the outer half of the lower lid and the minty green/greenish turqoise in the inner half. Added some black mascara to finalize the look.

I cleaned the small mess in the outer corner with some makeup remover. I wanted the wing to look a little sharper. You can use the tape technique to get a really sharp line going from your outer corner to your eye brow, but I feel like I get a more "natural" finish on the line so I didn't use tape. With the tape you need to blend a little anyway, unless you really go for the dramatic look.