Blush haul

I bought another blush today. Because I bought a Maybelline Minerals Liquid Foundation, 008 Porcelain and it was "Buy 2 Maybelline Minerals products for 15€". So I got a blush cause I didn't feel like getting a powder... It was a great deal cause the Foundation itself would've been like 12€ or something and the blush like 8-10€ or so. I don't know, cause I have only bought these when there's been a sale like today was.

In addition to the numbers 10 Topaz Rose and 20 Moonlight Mauve I now have 50 Opal Rose.

And here are the swatches of all three.


So far my favorite is number 20. It is soooo nice on my cheeks. 50 I of course haven't tried on my cheeks yet, but 10 is a very blush blush.

Moonlight Mauve is quite shimmery actually whereas Opal Rose is pretty much matte. But it's a great color nevertheless.

I also bought a black lip gloss! And a glittery black liquid eye liner. More about those later...


What is your favorite blush?