One dream came true.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I got one eye shadow yesterday from a brand that I didn't own before. I was soo excited cause my friend texted me on Friday and asked me if I wanted her to bring me something from the store she was in (she was abroad). Of course I said yes, because I cannot get this brand from my home town and I hardly ever go to the cities where they sell this brand. This brand is MAC, Makeup Art Cosmetics.

I know I usually don't name the products I use so that you can come up with your own look with what you have. This time I will tell you, well only one eye shadow I will name, that being the MAC Cranberry I just got yesterday from my friend. :D

I used this color on the whole lid after using some eye shadow primer:

Outer half got some of this eye shadow:


Then to the middle half I put a little of this eye shadow to blend the line of the two eye shadows mentioned above:


And MAC Cranberry to the outer corner, little on the outer part of the lid, and to the crease:

As a highlight and blending the crease to the highlight I used this. It actually should look a little more yellow...


And the final look. Hope you like it!


As you probably can see, I used the very first lid color on the inner third on the lower lid and the Cranberry on the outer 2/3 of the lower lid.


What do you think? Any brands that you are dying to get to use?