Rather to Torture Myself

I am really dead beat these two days.

my school timetable is still considered breathable,
but Monday & Tuesday classes aren't =(

after the 4pm English class my assignment group members & me continued our shooting session. Though it was quite tiring, it was really FUN & ENJOYABLE to work with them. And i think our video will be an interesting presentation with lotsa humorous scenes (which is plotted by me,tsk tsk =P)

the female lead & me. *Purposely mosaic it to make it remain mysterious as we are not going to reveal all the characters' true identity until the presentation day*


I am not really in a blogging mood now, just wanna to post some pics taken last week during the outing with CK, MingHui & YenJou at Sutera Mall

camwhoring, as usual XD

CK refused me to take the pic, this explained for his unwilling face

MingHui u look damn unnatural in front of my camera. ahaha.

stonnnnnnnnny expression again.

the long glass & the shortie in Secret Recipe

my tomyam kuay teow. not really nice = =

after that we went to MCD at Skudai.

me again =)

They were dipping the nuggets into the ice-cream. They behaved like nothing is the matter when i looked them with my eyes blinked with astonishment. . .



french fries with chocolate sundae @@

We chatted and had a great supper night there.
Had a heart-to-heart talk that night

****** Special thanks to YenJou & senior MingHao ******

my birthday present from you YJ
i haven't started to try it but really wish that it could make my dry & frizzy hair to be more smooth and manageable ╭(╯3╰)╮




the genting trip souvenirs from you! esp the cute pinkish ear-patch
hope the eye-patch will improve my sleeping quality too =D
i still think the eye-patch which BS gave Florence as birthday present is cuter)
anyway thanks alots !

isn't it cuter? =P

really low battery now. goodnite dear diary.