Somewhat neutral, but not.

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great Halloween!

It is Monday and the beginning of a new week. I had classes today so I decided to do a rather simple look, somewhat neutral but not quite.


I used mostly matte eye shadows. They were semilight grey, medium brown and dark purple, it was more blueish than reddish purple. As a highlight I used a shimmery white. I put the light grey on the whole lid. Medium brown to the outer corner and the whole crease. I intensified the crease and the very, very outmost corner by the dark purple. Remember to blend it all together! I know you can't really see the purple in the picture below, and that is because I did not put much of it and the lighting plays a role here too.. :)


I used a dark grey liquid liner on the top lid and a purple eye liner pencil for my top and lower waterline. I added some dark purple eye shadow to my lower lashline. I hadn't used a pencil liner on my top waterline before so it was quite strange at first. I don't think I got it perfectly, but it was alright. Or what do you think?



How has your Monday been so far?