New Moon, Jusco Tebrau, Holiday!


Woke up at 8.30am this morning & prepared myself to go back to Malacca

The time i awoke from my dream & pulled myself out of my bed,
how i wish that my holiday wasn't over yet =(

Dad fetched me to Larkin as my bro had to visit the traditional chinese medicine doctor at Tampoi to change his bandage on his fractured fingers. My bro was in an accident last month when he cycled to the town for work. Luckily only his fingers were wounded... A blessing in misfortune!

last saturday went to watch New Moon with ahToi YJ & MingHui, and of course his little sweetie QiWen.

hmmmm i am neither a typical twilight novel series lover nor Edward Cullen's super fans...I also don't think that Edward is so extraordinary hot =X so i have no much review to this movie. One thing i have to say is Jacob showed a hundred and eighty degree changes after his hair is cut & his clothes is stripped in New Moon!!! LOL

I exclaimed :"OMG she is touching his abdominal muscles!" in the scene after Jacob sneaked into Bella's room & before he hugged her tightly in his well-developed heavy arms!!! *drool* haha XD

Bella talking to Edward:
It's my birthday. May I ask you something?... Kiss me!

*I felt myself so blushed if I stared at him over 2 seconds*

PHOTOS ~


ahToi & me







QiWen is so camera-phobic.

Took our lunch during high tea time @ Lavender.








Also, met with Florence the nxt day.



She rushed to my house immediately after she came back from SG with SinXee them.

I really don't know how to repay your kindness laaaaa Auntie Phang...
(although she was giving me so much pressure while she was waiting for me to get changed before go out with her & caused me forgot to bring my wallet but i remember to wear my contact lens *punchhhhh* & made her have to pay for me at RasaRia & lastly i also forgot to pay her back the money OMFG)

Next time treat you back la, i know i will see you soon Miss Florence ♥