Blog Archive

Saturday EoTD

I did a colorful look for Saturday of last week. I didn't have anything special going on that day, except putting together our new office space! Yay, it's finally nearly finished. We still have some random small items on the floor trying to find their place... 


I think I used an Artdeco blush 24. I don't know the name.


I used Glamour Doll Eyes shadows Miami and Schizophrenic on the lid. Miami on the inner half, and Schizophrenic on the outer half. 

I lined my eyes with MAC's Blacktrack fluidline. I had given my boyfriend a list of MAC items I asked him to bring me from Germany. This was one of the items. Okay, there were just two items on that list, and he just gave the note to the sales person. I said that if he sees a MAC store/counter he could go them for me, but not to worry if he doesn't find them. The second item was the paint pot in Painterly.



I took a purple pencil liner by Lumene and lined my lower lash line. 


I used Maybelline's One by One mascara in black.