Blog Archive

Urban Decay Naked palette

I GOT IT!!!

I had been eyeing this for a long time. I know I know I'm really late with this palette...

But I got it now!




I did a couple looks already. I put numberes in the picture above. The names of the shadows aren't very clear, so I put the number after the name when I show you the looks.

Look 1: 


Sin (2) on the inner half of the lid. Buck (5) on the outer half.


Sidecar (4) on the middle of the lid. Virgin (1) as a highlight. 


And Hustle (10) on the lower lashline.

MAC Blacktrack fluidline as liner. Maybelline's Falsies as mascara.

Look 2:


Halfbaked (6) on the lid.  Toasted (9) on the outer half.


Hustle (10)  in the crease. Virgin (1) as a highlight.


MAC Blacktrack fluidline and Maybelline Falsies mascara.





The palette came with a brush and a mini UDPP. The mini UDPP is great, I'm still using the regular size one, so I'll open that after that. The brush is a fail. Maybe it would work with concealer???



Which look is your favorite? Do you have this palette? What do you think about it? Did you order this palette when it came out with the eyeliner instead of a brush? Or did you get the brush version? What do you think of the brush?


Yes :D A lot of questions... :D