Blog Archive

Lemon-Lime tutorial with GDE

This is a tutorial and I used Glamour Doll eyeshadows New York, Miami, Las Vegas and Schizophrenic. The first three are from the Cities Collection and the last one from the Super Heroes Collection.

I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion first and then NYX's eyeshadow pencil in Cottage Cheese.


I took GDE's Miami and placed that on the inner 1/3 or so of the eyelid.


After that I put Schizophrenic about on the outer half of the lid. You can click on all the pictures in this post and see them in a larger size.


I took some New York on a pencil brush and placed that in the tear duct area.


After this I took a little bit of Las Vegas on a tapered blending brush and placed that on my outer corner and crease. Also I added Las Vegas on my lower lash line with a pencil brush.


Then I'll show you the finished look!

I filled in my eyebrows with a light brown (forgot the name) pencil by IsaDora. I used MAC's Blacktrack fluidline as a liner. I also placed that on my waterline and closed the inner corner.


This isn't necessarily the most flattering way of using eyeliner for me, but I felt it works with the look.

I used Maybelline's One by One in black as mascara.




I quite like this. :D


How about you?