Blog Archive

A glossy kinda day! MUFE Lab Shine 52- Light Beige

This summer Sephora gave away a little Make Up Forever bag filled with all sorts of goodies that would make any cosmetics addicts heart do a little flip flop. I fell in love with everything they gave (minus the HD powder.. not for me) ... especially the Lab Shine lipgloss. As a confessed lipglossacholic this one did not disappoint. I think the color is very pretty for those days when you just wanna a little gloss without going over the top... it's not the color I feel in love with per se... it's the gloss itself. This lipgloss is totally awesome. Smooth, soft and not sticky... at all. It has fine a sparkle and bless the people at MUFE... they made it so you can't actually FEEL the glitter. Nothing worse than feeling chunks of glitter on your lips. I can't wait to get over the Sephora and try out some brighter colors. This gloss is a winner on all levels. 

The 52- Light Beige is a very pretty nude (almost a champagne color with a minute amount of frost. ) It has a very beautiful gold flecks when the light hits it just right.


This is the small sample size... which this in itself will last me a LONG time.


I think the color is very pretty in person but I don't know if I'd get this exact color again but without a doubt this gloss is awesome! I can't wait to check out other colors!


ha ha at the quote above. It just makes me smile for some reason! Be happy! You are loved!