Blog Archive

BBQ Frenzy

Today is an otaku day a.k.a the nothing-to-do day for me. So I'm here, back to the blogging sphere :) Time goes by so fast. Without realising, it's already the ninth month of 2011! September is the admission month for most of my friends, especially for those STPM school leavers who are going to enrol in local and private universities. I have two gatherings or I shall say, farewell parties over the past week.



The first one, which was at Muar (the boyf 's hometown) was held at Raymond's house. It's not exactly a farewell party, but I suppose that would be the last time for me to see Keith a.k.a former Kynaston Wei in Muar before he departs to USM, Penang to further his studies? The group of MMU friends tagged along to Muar for the party too! :D





#1 BBQ party @Raymond's!







#2 <----------- Staring O.O







#3 Lao Gao, Ah Khang, boyfriend & Fang Zheng







#4 The buddies with the food





#5 Ah Khang, Yu Zhen, Zyee & Kang Quan :)







#6 Self snapshot with Yu Zhen & Ychan







#7 The after-party mahjong session







#8 And the pic with Keith! Too bad Hong Meng couldn't make himself to the party and I couldn't see his 'last face' before he departs to Sabah. Goodbye Liang Wei, take care of yourself and please be more hygiene at the Penang Island! :D







For the second one, it was another BBQ party which was held last Thursday @Chun Kwang party house. Okay there's no such place but since Ah Soon & Ah Huay (CK's parents) were going to Hatyai, their son and the son's friends have turned their house into a PARTY HOUSE!!! The DJ MingHui got really high that night with all his favourite club hits, LOL! Here's the video of his mad dance (ft. Mr. Ai) with the k-pop...









#9 Food and drinks











#10 The chef of the day and her assistant - Thanks for million, especially Yenli who stayed until the very late night to clean the mess. Yenli and Grace were busy frying the food in kitchen throughout the party. See the capable wifes wannabe? :P







#11 Fried chicken wings & buns!







#12 The BBQ team :)







#13 Boys and poker, as usual







#14 From the left: Chong Ler, Odelia, MingHui, me & CK







#15 I have not seen them for ages! - Minna, Ah Lian & Suk Thien







#16 A pic taken before Chong Ler, who left earlier than Cinderella drove back to JB :P







#17 Happy birthday and bon voyage? :D







#18 We were gonna surprise Boon Siew & Minna!







#19 Ta-daa!!! Happy belated birthday to Minna and bon voyage to Boon Siew! :)







#20 Annyeong Boon Siew! All the best to Ireland! Be strong like how you did at the airport during the departure! And MingHui, I can already foreseen how enjoy will your campus life be since you're already so hyper during the orientation! Take care, my buddies :)







#21 Lastly, gonna end this post with group photo! 友谊万岁 :D







P.S. I feel touched after listening what they told me. At least I know you still remember me as your friend :)