Blog Archive

Phyto Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm = best hair product I've EVER tried

It takes a lot for a hair product to truly blow me away and admittedly it's only been done a few times {very few} in my life. Hair is my struggle. I find no pleasure in doing my hair because it's always up for a battle. Until now...


I'd like to introduce you to my new weapon that has brought my hair back to life and made everything easy without effort. 






It's the Phyto Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm... and girlfriends let me tell you about it.
This $26 miracle product did everything a Keratin Treatment did, results wise. Seriously. Except it provides natural, alcohol free, chemical free relaxing benefits using plant extracts. I don't know how it does what it does but it does something truly amazing. This product will strengthen  hydrate, soften, add shine without it becoming greasy or weighed down. Also, the more you use it {it could be everyday, every other or once a week) your will hair will become soft and more manageable with each application.


 I usually have to straighten my hair after I blow dry it but I don't have to with this. My hair dried very quickly when it usually takes a long time to blow dry. I was left with soft, smooth, manageable... and SHINY hair!!


How to use it:
Apply on damp hair. Apply a pea side (or quarter for me) in the palm of your hand... apply stand by stand. Comb through with a wide tooth comb. Repeat the process. Do not rinse. Blow dry. And voila... amazing hair. 




To me the product seems more like a serum than a balm. It's very "watery"... so a little goes a long way. 


After blow drying it... no flat iron.No other products used.


If that's not mega shine than I don't know what is! :)

Ok, so I just wanted to share this product with you because I'm super excited about it. I don't know what I was expecting when I tried this but certainly not this... I am so surprised just how amazing it is and how come I've never heard of it before this!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?