Blog Archive

A little haulin'

Items I got are:

China Glaze First Mate that I also have on my nails.




China Glaze Papaya Punch




Garnier Skin Naturals Caffeine Anti-dark Circles, 2-in-1 Tinted Eye Roll-On in 02 Fair. The other shade options was Very Fair. 


I considered about getting the one for very fair skin, as I am ridiculously pale normally. My foundations are a little darker though, they match my body, not the skin on my face so I thought I'd take the Fair one. I'm sure there isn't much of a difference between the two anyways... 

Then I got Seche Vite top coat, as I dropped my previous bottle on the floor...


Then I bought a brush cleaner from Kicks. I'm satisfied with this brush cleaner. I like that it has a spraythingy. Make Up Store doesn't have that. And they only had one bottle in Kicks so I couldn't buy that. 
 


I have ordered some stuff from UK and USA and they've already shipped the items for me so I'll write more about those some other time..

Stay tuned!