Blog Archive

First day of fall OOTD!

It's officially fall and brrrr has it gotten chilly quick! Today was my sons first field trip (with pre-school). We went to an apple orchard, picked apples and went on a hayride. Good thing the rain stopped over night. 
This is the way I kicked off the first day off a chilly start to fall... comfort all the way!

Shirt: AB Studios... a thrift store find for only $3. I know, right! Can't beat that!
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target Link to the boots!
Necklace: Francesca's Collection... I bought this necklace today (9/23/11) but I can't find it on the website. There were several at my store and in different colors, too Link!
Bag: Vieta (from Marshalls.. also can be found at TJ Maxx on sale) I got this for $35 (originally $99)
Earrings: Jade earrings from Guatemala

Hair curls: Nume curling wand! :)
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam V
Foundation: Maybelline 24 Hour Stay in Natural Beige 
Blush: Cargo Tonga





Coat from Old Navy!
Me and my little boo boos on the hayride!

Hope the first day of fall was fanTabulas for you!

Have a wonderful night! Thanks for all your love!