Blog Archive

I went blonde!

(Jen Aniston's hair)

Well, ok... not for real. I'm not that brave! It would never, ever turn out that good and my hair would be fried... so the best I can do is to play on Taaz.com
Every once in a while I start playing on Taaz and forget just how much I love it. If you have followed my blog for a while then you'll know I've done posts on this before on how FUN IT IS! I did my hair, changed ALL my make up (my lip/blush/foundation etc are all changed on the site).

Here are some other hair "changes" I made. I know that dark hair suits me best but I am kinda liking dark brown with auburn it...hmmmm maybe I will do that for fall.

I really like this color!

Like this one, too

Gretchen Rossi's hair

Kinda diggin the Ombre-ness of this


Megan Fox hair

What do you think looks best? Have you played around on Taaz? It can be rather addicting if I do say so myself!:) So, hmmm... should I stay dark-dark or go a little lighter with auburn highlights?