Blog Archive

Escaped from prison

Today you get an outfit of the day-post.

All from H&M, except for the shoes which are from DinSko.

The jacket I bought a year ago maybe... I was 10 kg heavier then and now the jacket is too big on me. Same with the cardigan.




My hands are on my hips. My body shape is a little odd. I have long arms and legs, but a really short back. I am 165 cm / 5 ft 5 in.


The dress is like a box. When I wear it I definitely need a belt on my waist/under the bust area. Today I used the cardigan for shaping the dress.


You can see my short back in this picture really well. There's hardly any space between my boobs and hips.

The stockings are either too small or too big. I'm thinking they're too dmall/short because they keep falling down.


The boots are new, I bought them last week. They're real leather.



Do you like OoTD posts? What do you think about my outfit?