Blog Archive

YSL Teint Radiance Foundation = flawless face!



Without a doubt I have found my Holy Grail foundation in the MUFE HD but that doesn't stop me from trying to find the next best thing. I have been playing around with about 3 different YSL samples and I think I have found myself a true keeper... Teint Radiance {I use #5}. My gosh is this foundation nice. You wanna flawless face with a nice glow {but without being "dewy"} than this is the foundation for you! The coverage is medium but it's buildable. It has a nice fruity melon scent like all other YSL products which I really like! The lasting power is pretty impressive. I'm sure if you were someone who was out all day you might need a touch up after 6 or 7 hours. It does come with a pretty hefty price tag- $48. This is a light defusing foundation meaning it has transparent minerals pigments to allow light reflection for that stunning glow. It has SPF 20 and comes in 8 shades. 




So, yes... you could say I'm in love! <3


What I'm wearing:
YSL Teint Radiance in #5
Dior Bronzer Original Tan in Amber Tan 03
IT Cosmetics concealer in Medium 

Eyes:
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Urban Decay 24 7 Liner in Zero
MAC Shroom

Lips:
Givenchy in Rose Taboo lipgloss

Hat:
Target

Have you tried this amazing foundations? What are YOUR thoughts? Pros/cons? I'd love to hear!:)


RIP to the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor