Blog Archive

Oh to be a Queen!

In our minds when we think of Queens we think of royalty (well, duh), glamour, beauty... and then we are faced with reality that most Queens are actually old, dowdy and unlike anything we grew up dreaming to be. Rania Queen of Jordan is everything I think a Queen should be but with a modern twist. I love everything about this woman. She is so unbelievably hip and stylish.

Hail to the Queen!


Love her style!





Love this!!:) Could she be any cooler? lol

Don't ask me what prompted me to post on her but other than I totally adore everything about her. I wanted to share her beauty, grace and undeniable style!!

Oh, by the way I have to tell you that today my son said "momma, can we go visit the Queen of Jordan because she is really pretty." We got on that topic last night because he said he wanted to be Superman when he grows up and asked me who I wanted to be and I said the Queen of Jordan. So, today he wanted to see her and I guess he liked what he saw because he wanted to visit her straight away! :)