Blog Archive

Nail polish haul and review. Fruity smelling polishes.

I bought a few nailpolishes a while ago...

I got Rimmel London's new fruity smelling nailpolishes. I only found two of the four polishes - Apricot Punch and Cranberry Zest.



The nailpolish smells like nailpolish when it's wet, but when it's dry it's a very fruity scent. It's quite strong actually. On the first day it gave me a little headache, but the next day it was better, smelled less strongly. 

The two colors I have smell different, but not by much. I put one color in one hand and the other in my other hand, except I switched the polishes around for my ring fingers.

I don't like Apricot Punch, the peach one. It doesn't look good for my skin tone. I'm too pale. Cranberry Zest is way better. and it smells nice, though they smell very similar.

Under the color polishes I put this, which is also a new addition to my nailpolish collection. Until now, I've just put a layer of topcoat under a color polish, but now I purchased an actual base coat polish. It's "double duty", it is a base coat and strengthens and protects nails supposedly.


I bought a top coat to go with it. Also by Rimmel London. It's an ultra shine top coat. So far, I haven't thought of it to be more shiny than any other top coat... I've used this a lot after I bought it, but not on top of the fruit smelling nail polishes at all.


On another trip I bought two Models Own polishes, but I can't find the better, the gorgeous blue one. I think I must have forgotten it at my boyfriend's place, cause I had it there with me. 

Anyways, this green, Jade Stone, is gorgeous, but looks horrible on me! :(




Have you tried these? What do you think of them?