Blog Archive

Essie Sand Tropez

So, I'm not really a nail polish connoisseur like some girls out there. I don't collect nail polish, I don't like putting it on, waiting for it to dry and then taking it off {I'm the WORST at getting around to taking it off}. It's about as fun as doing the dishes to me. Lately though I've really found some amazing colors by Essie that it makes me want to try and keep my nails looking nice. I've been loving Fiji, Nice is Nice and now....
Sand Tropez



The application is easier to work with than let's say Fiji. It still goes on a bit streaky so two coats is a must but it's a very pretty shiny beige neutral. I think it's a very classic color for days when you don't want your nails to look to loud but still look nice. 

I got this from Walmart for $7.75 and this is part of their new collection.