Blog Archive

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Pics Day 2

I got the snake serum on the 3rd of March and so far I've been using it twice a day. Their claims is this serum is "botox in a bottle". I wouldn't go that far...yet. They say to use it for 28 days so maybe it's a gradual effect. I will say it does tighten your face but not in a unmovable or weird way. I have noticed today (the 6th) that when I smile my crows feet aren't as noticeable, my forehead lines are showing as much and my face does overall look smoother. The verdict is still out if it's a "miracle" product but I'm excited so see the changes as the days go by.
How I use this:
I cleanse my face
Apply the serum all over and concentrating on places I need it most. Let sit for 2 minutes.
Apply moisturizer and eye cream.

Here are some pictures from day 2 and and a very very scary picture without make up from day 4 (today).


My face does appear to look smoother, tighter and make up looks better.

WARNING- not for the faint of heart.... NO MAKE UP

I think the most significant change is the lines by my eyes and forehead. 

Would you guys be interested in hearing about this journey and seeing if it actually works as they say??

I got this from skinterra.com for 20% off. That sale is over but they are having another sale for 15% (SPRING15) until April 1st.