Blog Archive

Are you a Fujoshi? 你是宅女吗?

Are you a Fujoshi or not?! Or an Otaku??!!!

Hmmmmm wait, what's a Fujoshi or Otaku? How do you know if a person is Otaku / Fujoshi?

Otaku aka 宅男 / Fujoshi aka 宅女、腐女子 refer to boys and girls who are:
Overenthusiastic about something, for instance: anime, video games, celebrities, internet, certain person or object.
Suffering from Computer & Internet Addiction Disorder. Although they usually don't have much thing to do with internet, they couldn't cope without it for a day or *less*.
Stay at home all the time instead of having normal social life. They need to consider once, twice, or thrice for every single outdoor activities.
Weak in social skills. They do not wish for attention or acceptance in real life. Also, they refuse to socialize with new friends and distant themselves from people.

For a brief explanation of Fujoshi, refer to the picture below:




Look alike, sound alike? (Oh no, please don't tell me that it is exactly the same :P)


I bring so much courage to post this photo.
Guess what, this is like the very first time I post my self-portrait with a super nude face + spectacles!
Okay now, let's see how Fujoshi am I...

1. Hair like she just woke up Check! My hair can be even more unruly!

2. No make up and round face Double check! :"(

3. Bad manners mouth shaped like tha kana I purposely make my mouth shaped like that in the photo teehee

4. Wears a tank top and a pair of underpants at home. No bra, of course
Half check :$ Hey don't be suprise, girls usually don't like to wear bra at home!


5. Laptop she bought because the sales rep said it was good. Bookmarks on Boys-Love and cate sites
No check for this one. My bookmarks are all about blogs, girly stuff & online shopping.

6. Like cats, but is allergic so can't have one. Desk accessories full of cat. Ewww no, I prefer puppy.

7. Lotsa white hairs despite being young. Brown hair dyes with white hair dye.
In fact there're three colours in my hair now.
When my black root grows longer later, it will just look like Teh C Special wtf -_______-




Black, dark brown & light brown. Gahhhhh

8. Dirt-cheap glasses that doesn't fit her face because they're cheap
My glasses are always crooked because I don't keep them inside their case when they're not being used for a long time. I just simply place them into my bag and that's why.

9. Hair just tied up and fixed it with a pin
Exactly, or even with a comb on my fringe only HAHAHAHAHA



Super easy and convenient because you can comb your hair anytime.
With this, you can avoid to answer the door with crazy hair!


10. Flabby arms. Fat thighs. Scroll up and see it yourself :(

11. Tank-top bought at the neighborhood Saty store for 980 yen a three-pack. Three-for-980 yen underpants.
Not to that extend la, so pathetic can!

My result: 7/11

More than half! Ohhhh I'm pretty close to become a real Fujoshi! LOL

How's yours? Share your scores with me, I'd love to know! :D