Blog Archive

The Snake Is Going To Bite My Face & Changing Face Products

Ok, not literally. I'd never put real snake venom on my face but synthetic hmmm ok...we'll give it a try. I did a post a few days ago on Rodial's Glamoxy Snake Serum and I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it or not but skinterra.com was having a 20% sale so I thought what the heck. After seeing this article on www.celebritybeautybuzz.com my mind has been whirling around about it. I'm in love with Cheryl Coles skin so maybe this will work for me?! I will keep you posted... the good, bad and the ugly... but hopefully it's all good. 



CHANGING FACE PRODUCTS

I often get asked why I change face product so much because to someone on the outside it does seem kinda weird. It's not that I really WANT to change up my skincare so much but I'm looking for something that has lasting effects. It's like my faces gets immune to the product after a while. At first I think it's the greatest thing I've ever put on my face then a few months go by and the smoothness, evenness I first felt goes away and it starts looking dull again. So, I try something new and I get that smoothness again. Does this happen to everyone or is it just me? I just want to find something that keeps my skin feeling and looking as great as it did the first day or trying it.

Do you have any products that keep your face looking amazing with every use... even after using it for years? Do share! :)