Blog Archive

His Birthday ♥

This is the post dedicated to my boy whose birthday fell on few days ago, that was 10th March.
I am not a really considerate lover like him, who had done so much for my 19th birthday.
What I had done for his birthday was tryin' to prepare his favourite birthday gift & best birthday cake for him.
The former mission was a success. I knew it at the moment he received his birthday gift.
He was really surprised as it totally looked similar to the one he had eyed @Al-Ikhsan, Jusco Tebrau.
He was jumping for joy and couldn't wait to try it in front of the mirror!


There it is! He loves leisure shoes with simple design and plain colour combination.


As usual, we had birthday celebration dinner together with the besties. And this time, we headed out for dinner @The Big Mouth Cafe.


Dressed up as if like it was my birthday! :P
If you think my photos are disgustingly fake, that’s because you can’t admit to yourself that I’m disgustingly photogenic to look better than you.


This was the second time visit for most of us. For the first time visit, I had barely seen any customers there though that was dinner time. However, more customers were dining there that night. Perhaps it explained for the smaller portion of food served? :P


Cheesy wedges. Look at the cheesy flood! Yum!


Kinda disappointed with this dish because the portion was smaller than it was served at the first time visit.
The fish slices were slightly off too.



I forgot what it called but a thumb up from boyfriend to this side dish.


A thumb down from YingYing to the dessert.


We played a prank on him. I hinted the waitress to serve the chocolate tart and we started singing the birthday song. And we told him to hold the glass a.k.a the candle to take a pic! LOL


This time, the cupcakes were what we had for the birthday boy. Specially ordered for the basketball fanatic like the boyfriend! It's actually basketball & jersey design but the baker failed to make the design I wanted on the cuppies :(




Don't need to pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, you could really use a wish right now. (Airplanes - B.o.b hits the playlist now :P)


Wish you to be cheerful as always, my happy-go-lucky boy!


*Group pic*



Lastly, a little cheesy moment for us.
Thanks for your existence to brighten up my life.
There'll always be fun, joy and laughter whenever you're around.

With you, who still need Kinder Joy? HAHAHAHAHA ignore my lame joke, Happy 20th Birthday my boy!