Blog Archive

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Pics Day 6

Today is day 6 of using the Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum. I doubt no longer. Now, I am so excited to see what my face looks like in 28 days of using this. They call this "Botox in a Bottle" and to be honest I don't think anything can really be like botox unless it's botox. But, I will say that it's pretty darn close for being a serum! The thing I love about this unlike botox is you use it ALL over your face opposed to just areas. My forehead is so smooth yet I can still contract my face muscles yet the lines are gone. My makeup doesn't set into my fine lines like it did before using this. My face looks and feels smoother, tighter and it has a healthy looking glow/plump to it (but not in a bad way or a way we don't want ie looks fat). 
I'm already panicking at the thought of running out of this 1. because I love it and 2. because it's so much money but 3. I love it (oh wait already said that).


PS- my "tan" in these pictures is the Rodial Brazilian "Dark" tanner. I don't own it... yet. But, I got free sample pack when I ordered this and oh my goodness gracious do I love this tanner. 




See I can still make the "11's" ... which I don't want so hopefully this will keep helping with it. But, I will say they aren't as "deep" as they were before starting this treatment.

I wanted to post a smiling pic (though I usually don't because I don't like my smile.. blah) but the reason for posting it is because I wanted to show you my crows feet aren't as noticeable as they were before... 

I did buy this myself. I have never even spoken to Rodial. These are all my own thoughts and views. They don't know little 'ol me but I sure love them. lol Do I sound like a stalker?

Skinterra.com has 15% Rodial (SPRING15)
and the Skinstore.com has 20% (G2G2o)
or if you are in the UK (lucky you) rodial.co.uk 

So, if you are interested Rodial take advantage of the Spring sales. Whoooo.

So, please tell me if you have ever tried this or end up trying it... I'd love to hear all about what you think of it or any Rodial products for that matter... it's quickly becoming a obsession of mine. lol