GOSH Eyeliner pencils


I don't have many Gosh products. The only things I have are Eyeliner pencils. And my, oh my, they are great! Their staying power is probably a little too much even. :D


And when I say they're too good I really mean it. I have a face wash that I wash my face with everyday. I never had to use a makeup remover to remove my makeup. But I have no choice but to do that with the Gosh pencils. Sometimes you really do need an eyeliner pencil that really sticks.

The eyeliner in these pictures is Pretty Petrol. It says Velvet Touch Eye Liner - Waterproof

Today's eye of the day is nothing too special. A light lid with a medium shimmery brown crease. Blue eyeliner as a special effect. I was in a little bit of a hurry this morning and I only had two exams today and no classes. My quick makeup is always something like this, a neutral eye basically. The eyeliner color just changes. ;)



What's your view on Gosh products?