MAC face charts in real life - 1st recreation

See, a while ago I stumbled upon a makeup blog, where I found a link to MAC face charts.

Well, what do you know, I decided to pick one face chart and recreate that look as well as possible to my blog. I only have two MAC products, one being a paint pot (Delft) and one an eyeshadow (Cranberry) so I had to use other products.


I used an intense blue by Glamour Doll Eyes called MIngles. I have other blues but they weren't intense enough.

On the lid and as a highlight I used a shimmery warm golden beige.


And then some black mascara on the upper and lower lashes.


( MAC face chart picture )

This looks is the 36th look on the first page, if I counted correctly.

Soonish I'll be writing a blogpost about something that I found from Fashioned in Finland's blog recently. More on that later. I'm testing it out right this second. Well, I started last night, but I'll be testing it for a couple days still cause I want to see if it really is as good as it seems right now.




Well? Should I do these more often?