Smile, Though Your Heart is Aching

Hi ya =D


I am beside myself with excitement as the day of genting trip finally approached! I couldn't get sleep just like how a primary school student having insomnia before the farewell trip!

FYI, I will depart from Malacca to Genting Highland 5 hours later!

I spent my sweet weekend at my lovely hometown with the happily attached couple - YenJou & Vhan =D Again, I went to Hikage to have japanese buffet with them, and also YaoYi. Then we headed off to City Square to catch a movie. Both YenJou & I intended to shop for warm sweaters, but lastly we did not manage to get any one =(

My first photo with Vhan outside the cinema (:

I love to make a mock at her height by taking this kind of photo.

We watched this movie --- Just Another Pandora's Box.



This movie really made me LMAO. Humorous & amusing indeed! You will find that the time passed so fast while you're watching this movie. I enjoyed it so much =) In fact, I had never watched a comedy movie in cinema before. Those movie I had watched in cinema were all kinds of dracula's, action's, affectional's and cartoon film.

After the movie session, YaoYi leaded us to have our dinner @ IT Roo Cafe. Nice recommendation! The place had an aura of serene and warm. Though it is located at the urban area, you will not find any hustle and bustle of the city when you dine there.

Signature dish - Chicken Chop with Double Eggs

Uncle YaoYi & little girl Jennie.
Totally showed his "uncleness" with his blardy short hair.


Imitating who? XD

Through your eyes, I gaze at the reflection of mine.
You made me smile, with no reason


Fugly bitch.

Creepy smile with creepy face.

I want to go somewhere with tender sea breeze & fine sand!

So here we go~


I wished I could take off my shoes and step on it. Too bad the sandy beach at Danga Bay was too wet for me to do so due to the dampy weather =/



Camwhore of a group picture without chopping off a face accidentally.
ST500 can do it.
I am gonna to get it real SOON!

Can't my face be not-so-chunky? ):

You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile =)