St. Patrick's Day inspired look

St. Patrick's Day is March 17th. So this Wednesday. St. Patrick's Day is also known as St. Paddy's day. St. Patrick is one of the most recognized patron saints of Ireland.

If you don't wear anything green on St. Patrick's day someone will pinch you.

Where I live St. Patrick's Day is not that known, the only place I know that celebrates on this day is the local Irish Pub. The Pub is turned green, drinks, food etc all will be green.

It seems that my friends and I are going to this pub on Wednesday after our classes. Dressed in green and of course the makeup has to match. Well, mine has to, they don't really care about makeup that much. :D

I'm sure I'm not the only who associates green and orange to Ireland ;) which is why I did this look inspired by Ireland and St. Patrick's Day.


I used NYX's jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk (white) as a base.


Then I used Jailhouse Jumpsuit and Olivia Green by Glamour Doll Eyes. Jailhouse Jumpsuit has become one of my favorite Glamour Doll eyeshadows. I didn't think I'd like orange eyeshadow this much. :D So Jailhouse Jumpsuit I placed in the inner corner. Olivia Green to the outer corner and crease.


I took a matte white and a shimmery white eyeshadow and placed it in between the green and orange. Black eyeliner and black mascara.





Have you heard of St. Patrick's Day? Are you going to celebrate on that day?