Wintery eyes or ???

For some reason I cannot seem to figure out what this look reminds me more of. I feel like this is still a little wintery because of the cold colors, but this seems a little springlike as well.


I have a very light yellow (1) in the innermost corner of my eye. On the whole lid then I have a mixture of the silver (2) and yellow (1).

I really like my eyelashes in the picture above! I can't remember for the life of me what mascara I used because I created this look a couple weeks ago. Also I really like my eyebrows. I guess that day was a good eyebrow day for me. You know how sometimes you just can't seem to be able to do your eyebrows right, they're just not working with you. Bad eyebrow day. :D Everyone knows that. No, everyone knows bad hair day, but bad eyebrow day is similar.


I have the green (3) in the outer corner, crease and lower lash line.



As a base I used NYX's jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk.

I got this palette a few weeks ago. I have a review coming up of this. This is not the Coastal Scents palette, this is a little different from that one. The shadow colors are not the same. I thought they would be, but I didn't look at the pictures in that much detail when I purchased this and then once I got it I still thought it was the same one, but after a closer inspection it isn't.