Let's Share the Bright Sky After the Rainfall


ALOHA~ Last week was really a superb long hectic week for me.

Business Management Presentation, English Drama Presentation, Statistics Midterm Test. All happened within a week. Totally a suffocating week.


Well I don't think that I look like a boy even though i tried my best to make myself to be boyish in my English drama presentation.

I stayed at library for almost 8 hours before the Statistics midterm test. First time ever I had stayed there so long =X

And also, birthday celebration for ZhiQin, Ron & AiLing.

Happy birthday to you all & welcome to yours sweet 19 life! =D

We celebrated their birthday @ GoGo KTV. A joyful night indeed.

From the upper left : Me Jeremy & ZhiQin
From the lower left : Apple AhFoong & XiuTing


Same scatter flower design! Floral design is dominating the fashion now okay XD

(PS: I can't stop myself from laughing whenever I see this photo. The birthday boy looks like a foreign worker from Indonesia lar! So kelefe hahahahaha)

Some random pictures of the celebration which I stold from YingYing's facebook album =P


Personally I think YingYing can smile naturally in every photos!




Dear birthday boy, I must say that you really look so fugly in this photo. I can't stop laughing again, AHAHAHAHAHA


I am so looking forward to the Genting Trip =D

Stay tune