Blog Archive

Tutorial - Woody green

Hey everyone!

I bought a couple things yesterday and I'm using one of them in todays look/tutorial.

I'll do a separate haul post later when I get the stuff I ordered yesterday and today, from the US, which will probably be sometime closer to New years, definately not before Christmas, if I get either one before Christmas I will be so surprised. :D Though I doubt it.

This is what I did..

I put some MAC Delft paint pot on my lid first. Quite lightly. Then I used GOSH Eye liner in Woody Green on upper and lower lash line.

I took a moss green eye shadow and patted it on my lid on top of Delft.

I took another, a tiny bit lighter green eye shadow which has a tint of brown in it and used it in my crease.

I took some lemonlike yellow and placed that on the inner corner and connected it with the golden beige highlight color. Those two I used to blend in the green.

And actually here I lined my lower lash line with the same GOSH eye liner. I used a peach eye liner on my waterline.

Black mascara. Hmph. This mascara I haven't even had for that long and it's already making my lashes look like that, especially the lower lashes. :( Not good. Well, I have a lash comb, but still...


I don't know why, but I've really been liking green lately.. I have always liked reds, blues, and yellows a whole lot more than green. I didn't own a single green shirt before this past summer!

Disclaimer: All products bought by me. I have no affiliation with the companies mentioned.



Have you noticed reaching for a color you didn't really like that much before?