Blog Archive

Happy Birthday, Jesus.


Yup it's the time for 2009 to end =D

2009 is a year which is very meaningful to me.

The year which I do not have to grumble about the high school reopen-day.

The year which I finally received my dreadful SPM results. ="(

The year which I came to Malacca & started my whole new campus life, without all my familiar & beloved ones.


I am looking forward to the coming new year =)

But can't I just stop at 18-year-old? Somehow I wonder, why old age and death are inevitable for human?

Well, ignore me, it's just some kind of silly thought of mine.



I had a great time with the girls on my Christmas eve.

Again, Cammy fetched us to go the Portugese Village, where i had mentioned before in the earlier post. Before we departed to Portugese Village, we went to Newton Food Court for dinner. My gluttonous wish is finally granted! In fact I longed for the delicacy there since a super long time ago, haha. Okay, back to Portugese Village =P

All the houses there were decorated with dazzling beautiful settlements. You could really see the Snowman inside their house, and even Santa Claus was standing inside the chimney of their houses! I doubt how my house's courtyard will be if my parents also place a twinkling Fortune God there during the coming CNY? haha

* Hullo, Snowman! *












*I looked as white as a ghost without make-up. My lips are pale and wan also =( *




*ChuanLing, PeiRu, Me*


Spent my christmas night with Mr. Shuai. No special celebrations, but I went to church with him, first time ever in my life! FYI, his family adopts Christian religion.



* He was so sleepy but i forced him to camwhore wit me. *

What the eff were he doing? = =

Human Development class, eight o'clock morning tmr. DUHHHHHHH
My first day of work at Walk in Taipei Cafe tmr nite, wish me success =D

Finally,




Good nitez !