Blog Archive

These tears, never wash you away from my heart.


The more Christmas comes nearer, the more depression I get.

I couldn't understand why, I gave you everything but it just wasn't enough to make you stay.

How many sleepless nights I tossed about in bed, dampen my pillow from time to time because of all the quarrels & conflicts.

Sometimes, you just don't realize how much I care for you.

I couldn't remember how many times I told you,

"You are more important than myself in my life."

I swear, I mean it. It hurts me like hell when you doubt on it.

If you really do care about me, love me so much, why are you just leaving me alone everytime after you break my heart?

Somehow I wish you're the first to read my blog, but you have always turned me down.

Can you remember, when was the last time for you to read through it?

My blog, My heart, My soul?