Blog Archive

Blog comments

I heard that some comments haven't gone through. And I hear this has been happening in quite a few blogger.com blogs.

I have not deleted any comments and there are no comments to be approved, because I don't have that setting in use.

I heard from some other people that some days they don't get any notifications about comments at all, but on some other days they get a whole lot, and those include comments written on other days. I hope blogger.com fixes this soon, but I will tell you, I have not deleted any comments.

If you feel that your comment hasn't gone through, write it again, or email me the comment. Email is in the sidebar on your left.



Edit: December 19th. I changed the comment settings and now (at least for a while) the comments need to be approved by me. But don't worry, I will publish everything. It has to be ridiculously rude if I don't.