Blog Archive

Late Post [Outing With The Girls]

Today is a tiring day!

I had another new part-time job experience 2day. Survey Distributor.Quite an easy job, but it become so hard when i was tortured from my monthly pain

Shit. Felt so weak & I couldn't even talk properly.

That's why I couldn't manage to complete many of the survey sheets.

But luckily it didn't come to attack me on tomorrow / Friday

as tmr I will have a whole day class & Friday I am going to KL ~!!!

Feel so high!

It had been a long time I never had a chance to shopping with my BFF & splurge all my cash out!

I am so looking forward to this friday! Gyvinne, wait for me =D



Wowwwww food~ Lol what kinda food is it?

If you're a malaccan u will definitely know this food well. The [Satay Celup].

Ate satay celup few times since i came to Malacca. An unique food indeed.

The only food which I exempt from my saliva-exchanging mysophobia.

Why? Come visit me at Malacca & figure it out by yourself la =P

Went to eat this with YeeChun, Cammy & the girls during earlier time of this month.

Cammy & me

Me. YeeChun.

then later on we went to Eyes on Malaysia. 2nd time visited =)

so I didn't feel so excited anymore & didn't take any photos of it


The girls.



Smilez =)

After that we went to Portugese Village.

I thought this was a tourist spot & actually it was just a centralized residential area for Portugese in Malacca!

They hadn't really start to decorate their house for christmas. But Cammy told us that the place will be fascinating with all those decorations & it will be crowded with vast sea of people during the festival.

This Christmas, who will accompany with me by my side?