Blog Archive

2nd holiday look: New Year's Eve

Hey Happy Holidays!

New Year's Eve is getting closer and I'm sure people are busy shopping and planning their New Year's celebrations. I don't know what I'm doing on New Years yet, but hopefully I'll do something. Last time I was quite sick so I stayed at home alone and just watched the fireworks from my window.

Here is one look for New Years.

I used medium brown eye shadow on my whole lid. Then 1/2 of the outer lid I put some electric blue. Outer V and the crease as well with that same eye shadow.

Midnight blue with golden sparkles to the outer V and crease. Some shimmery white to the tear duct area.

I lined my top lid with GOSH's Pretty Petrol eye liner that I bought a couple weeks ago.

I lined my upper and lower waterlines with the same GOSH eye liner. I put some midnight blue eye shadow with golden sparkles on my lower lash line.

I used two black mascaras, both should be volumizing, but really one of them actually lengthens more than volumizes, and the other really volumizes. So the combination should be longer and fuller lashes. :D

I used a matte light beige/offwhite eyeshadow as a highlight and to blend the crease colors a little.