Blog Archive

A simple kind of Face of the day

Today is April 17th and it's so cold and windy! I don't want to be wearing a sweater... give me sun-dresses and tank tops! But, since it's chilly today it's a cozy simple kind of day. As you know I started Retin-a and I'm not sure if it's just in my mind {because it probably is} but my skin is looking better... so much so that after a year I whipped out my trusty old Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer! That's all I felt like I needed today. Hurray! 

With el flash-o

Natural sunlight 

::::What I used::::
Face: Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
Benefit One Hot Minute Bronzer
MAC Stereo Rose blush
IT Cosmetics Concealer in Medium

Eyes:
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Ray Of Light
Urban Decay 24 7 liner in Zero {just on waterline}
YSL Faux Cils Mascara {just on top}

Lips: Givenchy Rose Taboo lipgloss

Have a fab sunday!