Blog Archive

Envie De Neuf Hyaluronic Acid Whitening Hydromask

Envie De Neuf Hyaluronic Acid Whitening Hydromask


 

Ahhhh! Scary! But, don't be scared! As funny looking as this mask may be it's truly a wonderfully relaxing product {and effective!} This mask is formulated to help with hyperpigmentation and hydrate your skin. It left my skin feeling extremely soft and immediately brighter! The recommended time to leave the mask on is 15 minutes but it so so so nice and relaxing I left it on for 20 minutes and STILL didn't want to take it off. The mask was very wet with the product { so much it was dripping down my neck} and very cold... and it felt amazing. I closed my eyes and put my head back and I seriously felt like I was at the spa. This product was one of the most relaxing products I've ever tried... it's a great de-stresser for the mind, soul and FACE! 



Directions: apply mask to cleansed and dry face. Leave on for 15 minutes and pat dry. No need to wash off as the product will continue to work and moisturize your skin. This is suitable for all skin types. $8 a pack. This does contain Hyaluronic Acid which is potent yet gentle.

I received a sample of the Envie De Neuf Hyaluronic Acid Whitening Hydromask from essentialdermcare.com <--- click the link to read more about this product!
Use the code EDC20 for 20% on an order over $60