Blog Archive

Retin-A questions for YOU!

Since my sons were born I have had constant break outs along my jaw line and cheeks. They come and go as they please but it's really getting on my last nerve. I made an appt with my Doctor on Friday for a prescription of Retin-A. Now after doing more and more research on it I'm seeing that most insurances don't cover it and it's around $100 a tube. Yikes. My questions to you are:
-Did your insurance cover it?
-What strength did you get? 
-Did you apply it all over your face or just in the effected areas?
-Were the results worth it?


{image via google images}




I'm scared I'll have a terrible reaction to it because I have pretty sensitive skin but of course I'd start out with the lowest dose. I'm not going to lie... the anti-aging benefits also sound very appealing as well.


So, what are YOUR thoughts and and what was your experience with Retin-A?


Thanks for your feedback!