Blog Archive

New Riding Boots as seen on Emily Maynard from The Bachelor!

As you may know I am such a huge Emily Maynard fan! I loved everything she wore on the show especially a pair of totally cute riding boots! I found out what they were and got my hands on them.... and guess what? They were only $34.99 from Target!! Link to the boots } I normally wear a size 6.5 in shoes and 7 in boots because I have larger calves... so I got these in a 7. I should have gotten the 6.5 because they are a little large but they will do. I don't think they sell these in store so I can't be bothered to return them for a smaller size. I've been wanting riding boots for a long time and I am so pleased with these! These kind of remind me of Steve Maddens riding boot with the zipper on the back {which I totally wanted} but these are very similar and like I said only $34.99!! These are faux leather.

Massimo "Kaden Tall Buckle Boots" in Black








The boots on Emily Maynard 

Check out:
for more reality stars clothes and clothing dupes!! :)