Blog Archive

Benefit Bella Bamba blush


This is one of Benefit's newest boxed blushes affectionately called Bella Bamba. This blush is Coralista's more outgoing and loud sister. The colors are very similar however Bella Bamba is highly pigmented so just a small tap with my brush is really all I need. The big different between the two is the highlight {aka candle light glow} Bella Bamba gives or as they call it "3D brightening" of a subtle watermelon- gold glow. I am loving that they changed the packaging up and kept the lid attracted. Brilliant! {well, not really... it should have been that way the whole time). It's a very welcomed change by me.

This is $28 from 

So, would I buy this again? No. I like Coralista better and I find Bella Bamba is just a tad bit too pigmented for my linking ie almost clown-ish.










::::I BOUGHT THIS WITH MY OWN DINERO. ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN::::