Blog Archive

Giving Retin-A a go....

Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment on my last post about Retin-A. All your feedback, input and advice was very helpful! I got my prescription filled today for the lowest dose and hallelujah my insurance covered it { just had a $10 co-pay}. I'm going to start it tonight! I will keep everyone updated on how it goes and the results... I know it will be worse before it gets better! Knowing that... I'll hang in there. 


Has anyone tried Borba skin products? I read his book last night called Skintervention and now I'm really interested in finding out more about his products. He has a sunscreen with SPF 100 and since I'm going to be start using Retin-A I want to find a really good sunscreen. His philosophy is changing your skin from the inside out so he has tons of really cool supplements made to help with you skin. He has these vitamin gummie bears that sound really cool. What are your thoughts on Borba?



I will keep you updated on the Retin-A process. Thanks for all your help!!