Blog Archive

A fairy tale: dreams really do come true!

The day an ordinary girl becomes a princess! Dreams really do come true. Never think the impossible in life. What a magical day in the world. Though I am American I have a lot of British blood from all 4 of my grandparents so guess what... I'm going to claim her as my princess, too... so there! :) Not really so don't get mad.

The thing I love most about Kate is her gentle nature and kind spirit...and the fact she is SO down to earth. I think it's amazing she did her own make up for her ROYAL wedding. That says a lot.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from today and a laugh at some of the hats
 {sorry... I can't help myself}.

This is my favorite picture! It captures her beauty, grace, joy and class.



So happy!
She is so beautiful!

Now on to the hats... I just don't get some of these!


The girl on the right wins the award for worst hat for the century! 

Not sure about the hat Vic but the dress and shoes look ravishing on you!

Looks like a bowl.

I couldn't pull it off but I think it's really pretty!

Wills cousin Zara looks amazing from head to toe!


Hey! It's Mr. Bean! I think her hat is cute and love her shoes!

Very Kentucky derby... I like!

The woman on the right looks stunning and her hat is perfect for her.

Careful with that hat... might poke yer eye out!

The late princess Diana's nieces got it right! They look very feminine and beautiful. Adorable hats!


What a magical historic day!