Blog Archive

Foamingly Clean Facial Wash by Benefit

As you know I had tried out this face wash in the teeny-tiny trial size. It was love at first touch so I had to order the full size right away. I wanted to share what the packaging of this looks like for those of you who were interested in trying this. Isn't it beyond cute! 
Review of the Eye Cream and the Triple Preforming Facial Emulsion click --->{Click me}


Love the faux cork. How clever!

We get 4.5 oz for $21 {plus tax}




This is what I wrote on my last blog post about it:

Foamingly clean facial wash- I can't tell you how much I LOVE this cleanser. I already ordered one the day I put this lovely product on my face! This is a lot like the Missha Super Aqua cleaner I love but this one is a lot more accessible to get and dare I say it does make my face feel softer and smoother. It's seriously like silk! The scent is out of this world delish. It's honestly really nice. I'm a huge fan of foam cleansers so this is perfect for me. Also, it's $21 which I don't think is too bad in price... I thought it was going to be a lot more so I am very surprised! 

Next on my list is one of their moisturizers! It's also DIVINE!!