Tutorial - For May Day party? A look by Glamour Doll

I remember always using the same two color pencils at my grandma's house when I was little. They were a purple and a turquoise-greenish that I thought went so well together. That is what this look reminds me of. Maybe the combination of those two colors is still in the back of my head as the best combination ever.

On Friday all the students in this country put on their overalls (yes, student overalls that are different for each major and different for each university) and party all night long. And on May 1st as well. I need a special look for that, and this is one of my options. I twitpicced about this last night and Lovely Violet asked me to turn it into a tutorial, which I then did. :)

Ta dah!



I only used Glamour Doll eyeshadows. Which reminds me I still haven't received my GDE order, eventhough it was sent before the Coastal Scents order that I got on Tuesday. They were sent a day before the CS stuff, with the same shipping system thing whatever it is. Stupid volcano in Iceland. :/ I really hope my order hasn't gotten lost...

I used Disco White, Island Chic, Glam Girl and Urban Trash.

I applied a primer and then NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil Milk.

Then some Disco White to the inner corner and tearduct.

With a fluffy (blending) brush I applied Glam Girl to the outer 2/3 of the lid.

Island Chic is an eyeshadow that I have not found a great way to use yet. I guess the shade is a little difficult with my skintone, so I'm still testing, but I think this is alright.

Applied Island Chic to the lower lash line with a pencil brush. That actually was a little too big for this use, but it's better for the crease.

Urban Trash, which is a matte black, to the crease only, not much to the outer corner, even though it kind of does go there a little bit, but that can be seen better from the picture below.

I used Ben Nye's black cake eyeliner.

Max Factor's False Lash Effect as mascara.

Then I put some black liner on my lower water line.