Concert night

Hey everyone!

I'm so happy none of my followers have disappeared during my little break and I've gotten a few more. Thank you for staying with me! I honestly don't know what happened. I didn't wear much makeup to begin with during this time and when I did it wasn't anything special, just a plain quick look, so I didn't feel like posting it to this blog. Though now looking at the poll I guess that is something you would like to see since 'eye of the day' option was the most popular one. Tutorials coming second. So that is what you will get.

I am sure most of use have had those days when you just don't want to do your makeup or just felt like staying in bed the whole day. Unfortunately I have classes to attend so I couldn't do that during the week, so I stayed in bed for most of the weekend. I guess this is the spring depression that's getting to me. I know that during the fall there is a lot of talk of fall depression, or winter depression, but I just don't like hot weather that much and for the summer I should have found a job, which causes more stress cause I haven't found a job yet so... Yeah.

But now back to the look I did yesterday when my friend and I went to a concert. I can't remember when we saw that band last time. But it was great. And I want to see them again in the summer when they're playing in this city again. A lot has happened in 6 years when they became famous. The crowd is not just 15-year old emo girls anymore, there are actually grown ups and men too! The lead singer doesn't look as much of a girl anymore, he's gotten manlier. Last night was great too because 5-6 years ago I didn't wear contacts and I didn't wear glasses at the gigs cause I felt I looked stupid, so I didn't really see much, but yesterday I did wear contacts and I saw so much!!! Even from the drinking area I saw facial expressions and guitar strings!!! I'm so happy about that.

I realize that might sound weird.

Oh well, we managed to get 2 roses each because the band threw buckets full of roses to the crowd.

But now to the look.


Created by these new shadows the I recently bought.

And here are the swatches

On the Lumene eyeshadow primer.

I applied NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk after the eyeshadow primer on my lids. Then some shimmery golden beige to the inner third. Perfect Lagoon on the rest lid and crease. Then Perfect Iris to the crease and outer corner.

I don't think these shadows work very well without a primer. They work best with a primer + something like NYX's Milk.

And some more pictures!


No creasing. Eyeliner is by Ben Nye. Stayed put the whole night. Though I felt like I should've put some black. This isn't necessarily an evening look, for me.


What do you think? Does it look very much like a rock concert-look? Maybe not so much... Or?