Update

So something happened today which made me change the address of my blog and the title. Stupid me. Basically I wrote the address somewhere where I really should not have written it and well, I changed the url.

I also went and edited all the places where I had this blog address posted and that resulted in me losing all of the comments made after I changed to IntenseDebate. I can still see them when I'm logged in there, but they cannot be seen in my blog. :( I had sooo many nice comments there and I feel incredibly stupid right now. :( I'm angry at myself for being stupid.

If you've been following this blog through blogger and through this other place that there is then you do not need to do anything, cause the urls have been changed through here.

Sorry about all of this!


edit.!!! I'm sooo pissed off right now! I lost _all_ of the comments. not just the ones written while I was using intense debate. I want to cry.